Mission & Vision
The purpose of Schroeder Elementary School is to ensure learning for all members of the school community. Vision Schroeder Elementary School will be a place where a collaborative community and differentiated instruction ensure that all students learn and reach their highest potential. In three to five years, Schroeder Elementary will be a place where...
- A collaborative community
- Will have regularly scheduled collaboration time in the school day. o
- Will promote open communication among all staff members.
- Will follow our established norms.
- Differentiated instruction
- Will be Common Core and standards driven.
- Will use assessment to guide it.
- Will use research supported best practices.
- All students learn and reach their highest potential
- By use of common, formative, and summative assessments.
- By staying updated and using the latest technology to support instruction.
- By continuing to support all learners with instruction at their level.